Yildiz ‘Star’ graduated from Gazi University Faculty of Economics in Ankara Turkey and worked for various national and international banks in Turkey, England and Canada. She immigrated to Canada in 2000, where she continued her banking career for over 10 years. She then moved into the immigration field to follow her passion to help individuals achieve their Canadian dreams.
Barine graduated from Middle East Technical University (METU), one of the two highest-ranked universities in Turkey. Barine obtained her Bachelor of Science degree in International Relations and went on to obtain her second Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science from Binghamton University (SUNY Binghamton) in New York, US.
- Canada is one of the countries with the highest living standards in the world.
- Canada values and prioritizes its natural resources and is home to many of the world’s most wondrous sites of natural beauty.
- Canada is one of the countries which values the rights of people the most Canada has the highest level of educational qualification.
- It provides free education up to university/college level, while tuition fees for university/college education is the most affordable compared to other developed countries.
- With a Canadian passport, you can visit over 170 countries around the world, without a visa.
- Immigration procedures are complex and constantly changing.
- An Immigration Consultant is equipped with deep knowledge and expertise in immigration laws.
- Using an Immigration Consultant saves you time and money.
- The Immigration Consultant represents you in communications with the government.
- Ensures a complete and well-submitted application. Your privacy is protected.
Important notice! Forms which are not completed will not reach us.